Please be advised that on MONDAY 13th August beginning at 5.30am, there will be rectification work being undertaken on the main driveway to the SIlky Oaks.
1. The main driveway will be closed for the most part of the day.
2. Entry will be available via the rear gate or the CCC carpark.(see attachment)
3. The paddock area will be available for car parking
4. No impact is expected on the front bitumen carpark area for the doctors clinic.
5. Facilities will have in place parking and traffic control signage.
6. There will be no access to the driveway area while work is underway.
It is with sadness we are announcing the retirement of Julie Healy. Julie has been a part of the Practice at Silky Oaks for decades. Julie truly has impacted the lives of so many patients. She plans to travel and become more involved in the lives of her grandchildren after many years in nursing. Julie will be greatly missed in the life of the Practice. So please thank her when you see her next for the fantastic work and commitment she has put in over the years to patients and the practice. A big thank you and congratulations from the team at Silky Oaks Medical Practice.
Dr David Nixon has been a GP in the Gumdale/Wakerley area for many years. He and his wife Carolyn will be joining the team at Silky Oaks Medical Practice from Monday 12th Feb. We are excited about his passion and vision for General Practice.
Be ready to welcome Dr Nixon and Carolyn when you see them next at the practice.